Do You Fear That Your Marriage Is Failing?
It has been a difficult year. After first finding out that your older son and his wife were having marital problems, you were hopeful that they would be able to get things worked out. As week after week went by, however, it became more and more apparent that the situation was getting worse, not better.
You finally advised your son that you thought it would be a good idea to contact a team of family law lawyers. With two small children involved you knew that it would be in everyone’s best interest if some things were put into place. You knew that the custody issues would be difficult to resolve, so you though it would be in your son’s best interest to be proactive.
Talking to divorce attorneys about child custody legal advice is never easy, but no difficult situation ever improves with procrastination. Family law lawyers can help their clients plan for the inevitable future and predict what the necessary changes need to be.
- Divorce attorneys and family law attorneys can help you understand difficult legal situations.
- Instead of facing a difficult end to a marriage alone, it is beneficial to seek the advice of a family law lawyer.
- Findiing a family law lawyer before you are making difficult decisions about your marriage may be in your best interest.
- For Americans, the average length of a marriage that ends in divorce is nine years.
- In the U.S., researchers estimate that as many as 40% to 50% of all first marriages, and 60% of second marriages, will end in divorce.
- Current statistics indicate that 25% of women will be victims of severe violence by an intimate partner in their lifetimes. Additionally, one in seven men will be victims of severe violence by an intimate partner in their lifetimes.
- Unfortunately, every nine seconds in America, a woman is beaten or assaulted, according to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Legal advice can help you know what to expect in even the most difficult divorce proceedings.
- Three to four years is the average amount of time people wait after a divorce if they decide to remarry.
Check out this website for more.